Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mother Teresa ....inspiration...

You know.... I had to take down the title "Mother Teresa & Marie Antoinette"... I had it up for awhile but everytime I came back to my blog... It just didn't seem right. To have those 2 names together just didn't seem fair or give Mother Teresa the respect she deserves... not to say anything horrible about Marie Antoinette.... I think she herself would understand... and have a little laugh.... it's all good. ; )

While looking for a white linen apron for ideas to hang on my "Marie Antoinette" hook... I came across this lovely little blog ~"Berlins Whimsy" with this wonderful quote. I Love it. Pass it along....

“Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime!” ~Lawrence G. Lovasik
It made me think of Mother Teresa of Calcutta. Beautiful. What a life. I can not begin to describe her.
"I wasn't called to serve the poor in Calcutta. I followed Jesus Christ and this is where He led me." *Mother Teresa
Isn't it funny how "listing something on Etsy... turned out to be me blogging about Mother Teresa. that's part of my problem I guess,.... you think? O well.... Its a good path, a positive one. I'll get there one day. Hopefully smarter & more Positive for the best.
Spread some good thoughts, love, deeds, kindness today.
Love to you all! XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
\\