Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tiffany & Co. and my Beautiful girls...

Tiffany & Co.

When I see that color of blue I always think of Tiffany & CO.
So many shades and so pretty.




I am working on a post with some various tones of that great color.
I am not sure what it is about that color but it sooo inspires me. So calming & so pretty.

It was a super busy day today.

My girls went to STATES today. They did great!!! I am so proud of them.


They won with their other competitive team. Everything almost. They went all the way to Florida.


Both teams are great & such wonderful girls.

I went peaking for some pics. I thought one of them might have uploaded & I came across these samples from their competitive team.


They are two of my daughters. The 2nd & 3rd daughters.


They cheer on the same High school team now. No pictures from that yet.
This is what my girls do. Cheer ~besides the OTHER gazillion things they do. They keep me busy. & that's ok... just a lot going on... ALL the time.










My other three babies.....
I love them all!

I am so proud.

Crazy, athletic, funny, creative, busy, talented, smart, beautiful & loud but full of LOVE!!!

Yes I am a proud mommy!

DeNardo Girls Rule!!! ; ) XOXOXO

4 comments:

Shell said...

Your girls are wonderful! Tiffany Blue is so pretty.

Posh Girl Couture said...

I LOVE YOU SHELL!!!
XOXO
Your a doll.

I OWE you all some comments too.
Im getting there. so much going on.

I appreciate everyones comments. I promise to get back to each & everyone of you.

It means a lot to me.
Thank You all so much!!!!

THANKS & HUGS & KISSES!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Joelle XOXO

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh what sweet girls!
xoxo

ReneƩ DeLano said...

Love all your photos! My daughter's room is painted Tiffany Blue! Our favorite color! I have that ring too! My favorite band I wear to work! The pics of your girls are amazing! wow! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
\\