Monday, March 9, 2009

My Sweet Darlings....


Herbert Tobias Nico 1956, originally uploaded by myvintagevogue.

If your on my Facebook.... I need you to follow my Networked blog.... I need more followers to get my data read... ok, whatever that means.. but I need more followers and Im trying a new feature right now so thats why I am posting this.
Don't you wish we could dress like this everyday????
ok... not really practical for some but I would find a way to paint in it. Just get a cute apron & whip it off when you get those unexpected guests! ; ) & waaa la..... You look like a million bucks ~ ALWAYS!

yes I just said Wa La.... and I have no clue how to spell it.
but these wonderful photo's so inspire me to get into my French mood. Don't ask why. I have no clue but I start talking with a French accent & my girls are so use to it. My French friends would laugh! ~ bĂȘte me : )

Some things inspire me to create my silly little French pieces...

merci,
Joelle XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
\\