Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sweet Valentines




I just came across these sweet Valentines photoshoots from Teen Vogue. So I thought I would share them with you and there is even more yummy pictures on the link above. Fashion inspires me. The details and trims on the whimsical clothing gives me ideas for some of the little Keepsake boxes or Fanciful artwork I create. Its fun for our mind to go on a fairy tale adventure & dream a little and think what you could make or even dig out of your closet and come up with a new outfit for yourself or your children. Its fun. Enjoy the link. Great photographers at Teen Vogue!

1 comment:

Chelsea Ann said...

how can there be no comments on this beautiful post!? I too love fashion...without the tags that is. My own wardrobe comes from thrift shops. Thank you so much for your comment on my ittybittybirdy blog. It meant a whole lot to me today. Preparing for the All Dolled Up party has been soooooo much work. In the last two days I have been sitting in one spot crafting away... there is sooooo much yet to do. I hope it will be a success and really show the world what being a Lolli is all about. Thanks again!!!!

Hugs~
Chelsea Ann

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
\\