Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cherubs & Valentines Day....

Valentines day is full of cherubs, pink and red & lots of love. My cherubs are not just for Valentines day.... I love Cherubs for a sweet nursery or anyroom for that matter. Even your powder room with sweet hand towles hung from them. I wish I could find more cherubs. I hate to part with them when I do find them. I can always find uses for them or love to give as gifts because they are so charming.
This fanciful hook is available at my Lollishop. Made from wooden molding , metal hook & iron cherub. Sweet bouquet adorns the top with some sweet pink & peachy tones, pearls a few painted sparkle berries & gold highlights for Old world charm. Beautiful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back up and blogging. Read my blog for latest on the LolliShops bruhaha

Posh Girl Couture said...

ohhh Sweet Girl I miss You!!!im having a terrible time with this computer crap. Hacking etc... deleting an email account that was tied to a Jerk is Hell! can't login to my flickr or old blog etc.... im too tired for all of this!
because my computer must be shared with someone??? all my files & pics, etc. are shared even when I delete them.oh long story.
it takes forever to do any of it. Im having a horrible time too even getting to Lollishops blog & guild etc... it says I need a special program to access JUST MY SITE (lollishops directory) and I have no problem trying others links. its even hard to sign into the NEW emails I create soooo everyone... little slow on my end dealing with this all & my own life at home. ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!
I want MY LIFE back!!!! and a Happy one too! :(
wish me well, I need all the wishes & prayers I can get right now. My life sucks!
thanks for being there! I'll be buying some of your goodies. hopefully soon.
(((HUGS)))
Joelle XO

Gossamer Creations said...

Hi Joelle,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I am still working on it, I'm not sure how to do everything on it yet. Your blog is beautiful......I enjoyed looking at it. Your work is beautiful too, I love it. Have a great day.
~Sue~

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
\\