Friday, June 19, 2009

Audrey Hepburn....

Need I say more?

"Everything about her is impeccable" ~ Fashion Designer Givenchy.

I had to share this lovely photo. It brought tears to my eyes. I have admired her & have been inspired by her for a million reasons. What a beautiful human being. I am not even talking about her looks or her style. Simply her wonderful self.
I wanted to be an actress like her and play those wonderful roles so innocently and carefree as she did.
I wanted to model and look like her with such grace & charm.
I wanted to design clothes that would be perfect on Audrey.
I wanted to Live in New York and be like Holly Golightly.
I wanted it all.

Audrey inspired me in so many ways.

As I create, a little part of Audrey is in my thoughts, dreams and inspires me to create pretty little things.

The Little black dress & pearls.
I believe that should be a staple in every woman's wardrobe.

I am most compfortable in that dress.
It is what makes me feel like me. 
You can never have enough little black dresses.
You can never go wrong with that style.

Simply Audrey ~ 
Simply classic and ever so lovely.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
\\