Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Video....

Happy Mom's Day from Shane Grove on Vimeo.

LOVE this video! I cried! So many emotions. So much LOVE. What a darling family & the best gift ever to give to mom! Read the words in the beginning. Look at the facts! SAD. Just breaks my heart.Hugs & kisses to all you moms out there.You have the most important job in the world. All of you.Please everyone, reach out to those children who aren't fortunate enough to have a mom for whatever reasons. They need someone. I know dads are awesome as well... it just really hurts to not have a mom and when its Mothers day... I'm sure it is tough.Be there for those needing someone.If you can not have children. There is a reason. A good one. It has to be. Be there for someone Else's child who needs you.Love to all you moms with animals as your babies. I love you for that.Pray, wish, send good thoughts & positive energy & how ever you do it... Do it for all the moms out there.This is our day... make it special.

1 comment:

Shell said...

Hi, I was thinking about you. Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I hope all is well with you and you'll be back to blogging soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
\\