Saturday, November 6, 2010

Save Kristie Tunick





Please Read this is VERY URGENT!!! ONly 3 weeks to Live!!!
Imagine you only have 3 weeks left to live....
every minute counts....
please help me save Kristie's life!

She needs us to post this video about her message, her story everywhere...on facebook, twitter, myspace, in a chain email to all your contacts...
we need everyone to try to contact their local news...to please help get her help to save her life!
 Read more about Kristie here.

I just came across this story from a friend on my twitter.
If I can do anything to help, I will.
Such an easy thing to pass the story along on my own blog.
Please spread the word too if you can.
Miracles do happen.
xoxo


*Please turn the music down all the way to the bottom of my blog.Thank You xoxo


If You are a Doctor or know one, or anyone in the media to get the word out. Please help. Do what YOU can with the resources you have. Thank You so much. xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
\\