Friday, March 12, 2010

Alexander McQueen ~ Inspiration will continue...

Fashion Bride








 Alexander McQueen

One must see past anything they do not understand,
do not have to like the style
might not agree
maybe never knew him
or
heard of him
until now
.....
However
ONE
should
APPRECIATE
his
Passion
*
Love
for fashion
his
creative energy
imagination
dedication
ambition
&
what
Vision
&
 Inspiration
He
has given to so many....
Look closely
at the
LOVE
one puts
into
their
ART
Please
Look & think
before
you judge.
I always look at things for MY EYES.
What I can get from it.
I may not like many things,
but I do not need to tell you,
waist of time.
Yours & mine.
I do not look for the bad, I look to see what can & will inspire me.
I am always on a creative journey.
Life is so much better
IF
we appreciate
ones efforts
&
differences.
I just thought I would let you know,
I found inspiration in some of his designs.
I am looking for more inspiration as I play around with these
BEBE mobiles
I am designing.
When I look at those crazy shoes I would never wear
or
intricate head pieces...
my
 mind starts thinking
for
MY DESIGNS
not
eww who would wear that.
My mind just never stops there,
I get creative.
.............
Just sharing that
with YOU.
Hoping one might
OPEN
their eyes a bit more.
DREAM.
XOXO


Pieces of his past......




Alexander even designed wedding dresses.

He did it all.


R.I.P.
Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
\\