Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grand Opening ~ Support a Mom

............... .Gingerlouise Clothing
....................where city meets country








.

........................... (Gingerlouise Clothing Flickr)
Beautiful clothes from a beautiful mom for little girls.

Soon to come her wonderful handmade dolls too.


Click on the photo's above for GingerLouise Clothing Links.

It makes a difference when other help out & spread the word.
Good things come around to those whom spread the love
.

(I would Like to believe anyways xoxo)

2 comments:

icandy... said...

Oh, sweet!
I would have L.O.V.E.D. to dress Bethany is these adorable outfits when she was little! My daughter is all grown up now (15 going on 20) *hehe* These are THE cutest clothes EVA! :)
Hugs and I hope the New year finds you and yours much, much happiness!
Blessings,
OXOXOXO
Christina

Posh Girl Couture said...

I Love You girly!!!! Big time!
Thank you for being YOU! XOXOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
\\