Saturday, January 16, 2010

Frosting Couture booties & Baby Showers






















How sweet are these little booties?
Wouldn't they make the perfect baby shower gift?
I Love them.
Fashionable for the style savvy mom yet sweet & adorable for baby.
They are also so charming hung on a little hook in the nursery,
set inside a shadow box on the wall when baby can not fit into them anymore
& simply a must have for a little princess.
These cute little bootie are a great baby shower gift
or wonderful gift just to surprise a new mom.
I hope Frosting Couture keeps creating delicious designs as these & more because they are perfect.

Frosting Couture & Blog

3 comments:

icandy... said...

These are so sweet, love! I wish my children were still tiny and could fit into these precious little slippers!
I hope that you are enjoying the weekend~ tomorrow is my day off, so I hope to make and create some Valentine's!
Love and hugs to you!
OXOXOX
Christina

ReneƩ's Reproductions said...

love the pretty slippers! love visiting you! your music player is so cool with the video! i want one! bye : ) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

omgoodness, those little botties are too sweet. Makes me want a baby,lol!

Debra
Baton Rouge, LA

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
\\